Porsche 911 Carrera Targa 3.2 registered January 1985 (A) finished in Slate Blue Metallic with Grey/Beige/White Velour Interior.
C16 Example, lovingly restored example with genuine mileage, work carried out by the previous owner. Documented history folder detailing paperwork from the car's original factory order invoice to recent mot and parts invoices.
Full Recommissioning Service inc Valve Clearances
16 Inch Alloy Wheels | Cruise Control | rear Wiper | Tinted Glass | Recoil Bumpers | Heated Electric Door Mirrors | Targa Top in Black Leather |
- Minor Service on 12-07-1984 @ 5000 km by VOETS Autocentre
- Major Service with V-Belt on 19-12-1984 @ 11000 km by VOETS Autocentre
- Major Service on 19-12-1985 @ 18407 miles by Dick Lovett Marlborough
- Vehicle Inspection on 12-05-1986 @ 20330 miles by Camtune Surrey
- Minor Service on 20-02-1987 @ 26355 miles by Waldron Porsche of Maidstone
- Minor Service & Brake Fluid Change on 03-03-1988 @ 32348 miles by Waldron Porsche of Maidstone
- Major Service on 07-03-1989 @ 37105 miles by Waldron Porsche of Maidstone
- Minor Service on 27-03-1990 @ 39649 miles by High Performance Cars Kent
- Minor Service & Brake Fluid Change on 10-04-1991 @ 42223 miles by High Performance Cars Kent
- Minor Service on 03-07-1992 @ 46287 miles by Tracks of Exeter LTD
- Minor Service on 25-01-1993 @ 48052 miles by Oak Tree Garage
The car was then placed in dry storage from 1993 to late 2021, to which the mileage reflects & to which we carried out a major reconditioning service upon receiving the vehicle.
- Major Reconditioning Service on 04-10-2022 @ 52031 miles by RSR Independent LTD